Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Post, The First

Well I finally got around to making a blog. Since I haven't had the inclination to create a blog in the past you probably won't be surprised to realise I don't have much to talk about.


So instead of yakking, I'll post what I consider to be my best work. It's also coincidentally the most fun thing I've done, most frustrating I've done and I learned the most whilst doing it.  I love using these models. They're an incredibly simple mesh (and therefore not pretty), and I used Character Studio for them aswell so you can do alot with them. They're also good fun to faff about with (as you can see from the banner above).

Here's the original:


And here's the first person view:



So that's that. First post done.

See you in about 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment