Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Project - With Special Guest Artist!

So I wanted to start modelling a female character in zBrush, one: for some really nice lip-sync and facial animation down the line, and two: because I haven't really modelled a female character before.

So after banging my head against the wall for a good hour the other night I gave up on doing a female character design. Thankfully I know a lot of very talented artists so I managed to coerce one of them to do a character design from me.

So here's the work so far, with a big, huge, giant thank you to Sanna Myllykangas for the designs (check out her amazing work here: http://www.sannart.net/)

Here's the original zSphere skeleton with a nice pose.


Unfortunately for modelling I couldn't keep the pose. Oh well!





1 comment:

  1. Its definitely off to a good start. Look forward to seeing its progress

    ReplyDelete